Today, the boys and our friends, Amy and Graham, went to North Pole City in OKC to visit Santa!! Amy said this place was absolutely beautiful, but I almost couldn't believe my eyes when we walked in the building!! SO.MANY.CHRISTMAS.DECORATIONS!!! It was stunning!! There were hundreds of trees decked to the every last inch! It was just awesome! I wanted to take two of everything home with me!! They had a cute little train that the boys rode around! They loved that!!! Then we got a buzzer to hold our place in line to see Santa! How cool that we didn't actually have to stand in line?? We meandered around and checked out the largest little Christmas Village I have ever seen!!!
When our buzzer sounded, we went up to Santa's living room and got to chat with him. The boys were shy, but definitely not scared!! Grant told Santa he wanted a remote control car that was yellow (first I've heard of this...) and Wyatt told Santa he wanted a super-duper fast monster truck (again...huh?!?). Then Santa asked if they wanted an aardvark? He said they were good for getting ants out of your pants! :) He must have been watching Gran the last 4.5 years!! They sat on his lap and got a pretty decent picture!
I'm pretty sure that Santa was the REAL DEAL!! He was just as jolly and plump as I would expect Santa to be!! We definitely know where we are going to see Santa next year!!!


1 comment:
What fun! I haven't been there in years. I remember how great it was. Doesn't it have a jewelry room too? Love the train! Cute pic with Santa!
Post a Comment