It's been a long time in the making for Grant! But he's finally starting to find an interest in writing!! Whereas Wyatt has had an interest from the get-go. Both of them are making incredible progress! Makes my teacher heart happy!!
The sample on the left is a Thank You letter Grant wrote to Mimi and PawPaw. It says, "I Love You Mimi PawPaw. Grant." I love it!!! The sample on the right is Wyatt's letter tracing he did one morning as part of his "homework." This is one of his favorite activities during "school time." He can make t's and o's and m's on his own. But he can trace pretty much anything!!
I love to see my boys spark new interests- especially in necessary skills! I often wonder what kind of students my boys are going to be like! I can see Grant having a very "whatever" attitude about his grades. He might be the kid who is happy with a B. But I think Wyatt is going to be a little perfectionist and expect a 100% every time! Levi and I were both like that! Guess we shall see!
For now, I'm happy to see them even have any interest in writing!!

1 comment:
Way to go boys (and mom)! I can't get over how great Wyatt is with his fine motor skills. Tracing at that age is amazing, there's no way Anna could even begin to do that! I bet he'll love school!
Post a Comment