Grant has had a special place in his heart for Harp Seals since we went to Sea World the first time (evidence HERE). Well, when we got out the Christmas ornaments this weekend, I opened a box to find a whole set of Harp Seal ornaments I loved getting when I was a kid. They are some of my very favorite ornaments to hang on the tree each year, but I didn't even think about how much Grant would love them! You should've seen his face when I showed him the box!! Wish I would've had my camera at that moment!! It was love at first sight! He couldn't wait to put them on the tree!! He hung them all together so they could all be friends and "enjoy Christmas together."
I love Grant's sweet little heart! Sometimes his sweetness is shadowed by his craziness, but some things just really make his heart swell!!

No comments:
Post a Comment