Thursday, January 15, 2015

Itty Bitty Snow

January has, for the most part, been a very frigid month!! Single digit temps, negative wind chills. So cold we've even driven to school! Gasp!! It snowed on January 3rd, maybe 2" or so, nothing crazy. But pretty!!
But because it was so cold, we never got to play in it. Until, January 15th! We finally got a break in the weather, I'm talking 50's, so we headed outside to play! Of course, the boys immediately headed to the itty bitty snow patch that was left! And they had 1.5 hrs worth of fun!!! And when I say itty bitty, I do mean it...

 Like Grant's pajama pants?? It's rare if he's NOT wearing pajamas, even in the snow!!
 




Grant made this itty bitty snowman from the itty bitty snow! And then he used it to "wash" the back door window! 
And I must highlight their racoon hats!! They are pretty awesome!
We are still holding out that we will get a BIG GIANT snow one of these days! But until then, we are enjoying these beautiful 50 degree temps!!! So we can't complain!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

You got some great pictures of those cute boys of yours! I love them and their little red cheeks & noses. :)