I've been saving these quotes in my phone for the past few months. Whenever I get the chance to record their sweet sayings, I type them in a note so I don't forget them. These are from the last 4 or 5 months I'm guessing.
- I had a hair in my mouth and as I pulled it off and Wyatt says, "That's why I'm glad I didn't turn out as a girl."
- Wyatt was putting magnets on a paper on the refrigerator. "There, now its safely secured." Me: "Safely secured! Wyatt, you are something else." W: "I'm not something else, I'm just a Wyatt."
- When trying to decide on what to bring for show and tell about your family, Grant says: "Why don't you just bring Mom to school." Wyatt: "No, she won't fit in my backpack."
- W: Did you know all girl construction workers are mom? Me: Why is that? W: Because all grown up girls are moms, except for kid girls.
- W: I sure wish I could marry you, but I can't because you're already married to dad, but I sure wish I could!
- As I was putting blackberries on Wyatt's plate, I popped a few in my mouth and I said, "Mmmm, tastes like summer!" Grant said, "What, like sweat and grass?"
- I asked Wyatt what his New Years Resolution is: "To eat at Chick Fil A Everyday!!!"
1 comment:
Oh goodness, sweat and grass!! Cracking up!
Post a Comment