What used to be an evening of late nights and lots of liquid celebrations has turned into, well, just a normal night!! I just don't have it in me any more!! But we had a fun New Years Eve nonetheless! We got to spend all day with Mason and Luke and that was probably the best thing the boys' could've asked for! And as much as they try to say they stayed up til Midnight, they were most definitely asleep by 9:30!!! And I was definitely asleep before midnight! But they played sooooo well which left me a lot of time to relax and enjoy the holiday as I would like!
And while I was going to plan some hourly activities for them, I thought playtime would be the best time and it sure was!
We are excited for a New Year to come! It will bring about MANY new changes for our family and our roots will be more firmly planted then ever before! I'm feeling confident in our transitions and find peace in knowing that God is in control. I've had this verse in my head for some time and it leaves me no doubt in our decisions: "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
1 comment:
Yay for cousin play!! Happy New Year! I'm excited for you guys and the changes of 2015. It's such a great thing to feel at peace with a big decision. ;) Great Verse! God is Good!
Post a Comment