January has been a pretty low-key month for us, which has been so great!! We've had lots of time to stay home and play! Which is good because the majority of this month has been FREEZING!! We've had lots of free time in the basement to put all those Christmas presents to good use! Seriously, the basement looks like this 98% of the time...
It's a great problem to have!! I'm just happy we have another couch upstairs to sit on because this one is obviously not used for sitting anymore!! While the boys have been happily playing, I've been reorganizing the house, cleaning out closets, and just cleaning in general. The three of us can make some pretty large messes in a fairly short amount of time! Wow! I'm always cleaning or doing laundry. Like ALWAYS!!!
I put together some January centers over break and Wyatt and I have busted those out on our mornings after we take Grant to school/before Wyatt leaves for school. I absolutely LOVE those 20 minutes I have with him. He is just the sweetest little student and I love that he LOVES doing these types of things! He's so cute, I just have to take his picture all the time, so I have like a thousand of them in my phone. Seriously, I do! These are some treasured moments!
Can we take a moment and be amazed that we got Grant to play with us (one day after school)!?! We both were amazed that Grant asked us to play 2 games with him!! Miracles do happen people!!
1 comment:
That basement full of toys looks very inviting. ;) Yay, Grant!! Way to soak it up Wyatt! 2 little smarties. :))
Post a Comment