I'm still getting used to public school, and one thing I definitely missed was a Christmas program. But when I found out that the whole Kindergarten was going to have a program in January, I felt a little bit better! Once I found out even more about it, I was downright excited!!! Grant, of course, did no practicing at home- he never sings. So I really had no idea what to expect other than he did have a speaking part which we had to practice a few times at home.
Well, the day before the program, they had a dress rehearsal for the whole school. And Grant was sick. Well, he was actually sick the day before but wasn't technically fever free yet, so he had to miss. And it was a bummer too, because instead of going to AM kindergarten, he was scheduled to go to PM kindergarten which was a big deal! So I was a little worried he'd miss out on the first and only all school practice they would have! But come Wednesday, the day of the program, he was all excited and ready to go!
The title of the program was Alphabet Adventures! And all the songs were about phonics and things in the English language!
There he is on the top right!! He's one of the taller kids I guess! I was always a bottom riser kid!
His speaking part was in the song LMNO and he said, "LMNO, they're not just one letter!" Seriously, the songs they sang were so adorable!
It was a cute little program and I am so so happy I got to see an adorable performance at their school!! Their music teacher is awesome and does some great things, so I know I have many more years to look forward to some fun programs!!
1 comment:
Oh, cuteness!! Good job Grant!! I'm so glad he recovered in time for the performance. ;)
Post a Comment