Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Pictures

I love taking my boys' pictures. I get so excited to pick out outfits, find the perfect place to sit them, at the right time of day. And then I start clicking away....and....nothing. Eyes closed, goofy faces, forced smiles. 
Case in point....

But then as things get moving and we start to venture around different spots (luckily, we have a lot of places to choose from around our house!), things start to get better!! And then I finally capture my boys' sweet faces, their precious smiles, their boyish charm.





 My sweet boys. The loves of my life!! How lucky I am to be their mom! They are the greatest gift I could ever imagine!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

You said it so well, thats exactly what happens. Excitement, thoughts of the cutest pics then blah! ;)) So many of my "mini shoots" end with nothing. But the ones that turn out make it all worth it! It's still fun to look back and laugh at the ones that aren't what you were hoping for! :)) Yours did end with some great ones of your sweeties! Love!