Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Enjoying Nature

We will miss so much of our life here in Enid. Friends. School. Church. Neighbors. We have really enjoyed our time here (well, if you don't include the ridiculous work hours for Levi!). One thing in particular I know we will miss is the land around our house. We really have a good set up going on here. And I know I've written about it before, but every time we are out in our yard, I can't help but think how thankful I am we have had the opportunity to live here!
I know the boys will miss it for sure. Lately, on the days we've had good weather, we've been enjoying nature down at the pond at the culdesac. Grant has found his favorite tree to climb and we've enjoyed roasting marshmallows and having fires! Such happy times as a family!! While our new house has a large yard, we won't have the luxury of woods, and ponds, and firepits. So we're enjoying nature here in Waukomis while we still can!






1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Great pictures of cute monkey boys! I'm looking forward to reading and seeing lots of new adventures in your new area...I bet you guys will find lots of good fun there too. :)