Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cuties in Canola

One of the most beautiful sights in Oklahoma in the spring time is the canola fields! Last year I never made an official stop to take pictures, but we did a quick roadside stop on the way home from school one day. So this year, I wanted to make sure I did an official photo shoot! I was happy to see that one of the fields we pass every morning on the way to school was not only un-gated, it also had an old chair out there, which basically was an open invitation for pictures, right?!? At least I thought so!
So one beautiful non-windy day after school, I took the boys for some beautiful photos! Although the field was beautiful, I would've loved to see the fields after a few days of rain! It was so dry out there and those poor canola flowers just weren't as vibrant as they were last year. But it still made for a pretty backdrop. It helps to have two cuties posing out there too! Any background looks good with them in front of it!








Oh my precious babies!!! How I love them so!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Great pictures, Love those cuties! I really like the first one(sweetness) and the sitting one of the boys. Oh, how I wished I'd made our shoot happen this year. :)