If you look back at my Santa pictures from my childhood, it would take up a whole book! I sat on Santa's lap until my early twenties...and no, I'm not joking!! My sister and I sat on Santa's lap so my mom could have a picture of us! She loved it! But I admit- looking back at those pictures through the years make me smile- well, more laugh at my ugly hair, my choice of Mickey Mouse sweater, the size of my bangs! It really is comical!! But thinking about it made me want to look back at the past 4 years of Santa in our house!!
I think Grant's crying face in 2008 is totally priceless! That was pretty much my face until I turned 4 years old!! Wyatt, in 2010, had no clue what was going on- a far difference than Grant in 2008!! But you can see in 2011, they both were nothing but smiles!!
And this year of course- all smiles and giggles!! I wonder how long this tradition will carry on in our house! I'm guessing probably not through my boys' early twenties!! ;)


3 comments:
What a GREAT GREAT picture this year! Wonder if any of those were the same Santa's! :)
The first three pics are the same Santa, from Jax. Then last year was in TX and now OK. I wonder when the boys will wonder why they are different!! :)
What an adorable progression! I love this year's picture the most. :-)
Post a Comment