I saw this idea on Pinterest MONTHS ago and I knew this was something we had to do! I figured since we've moved ALOT over the years, we would have some good boxes to use. But, they were all full of stuff (either we are hoarders or just lazy people who don't unpack??) so a trip to Lowe's for more moving boxes and $12 at the Dollar Tree and we were all set!
The boys had a blast deciding where to put their decorations and soon, our houses were complete! They decided that their houses were their secret Lego factories and no one could come in to see what they were working on! They absolutely love playing in them!!
Maybe next year I can get a big huge box so we can all go inside- I want to play in there too!!

1 comment:
What a fun, fun idea Laura! Might have to do this next year with Drew. :)
Post a Comment