I have been waiting not-so-patiently to see all of Grant's artwork he made at school this month! He hasn't brought home a single piece so I knew he would be bringing a whole load home today at his party! I'm pretty sure Christmas crafts are my favorite pieces of kid artwork of ALL TIME!
I love that he goes to a Christian preschool and Jesus' birth is celebrated each and every day! The songs, the stories, the artwork just make my heart melt! It's also pretty awesome that he does at least one art project every day he goes to school!! Makes for lots of pretties to hang on our walls!! (And lots of decisions for me about which ones to keep forever...still working on that system!)
We also were busy at home making a few craft projects! Here is a small sampling of some work we did at home, by both Grant and Wyatt!
I'm pretty sure if I could laminate them all and put them in a binder, I would!! I just eat this stuff up!


No comments:
Post a Comment