This past weekend, we ventured into Kansas City to fufill another Christmas tradition- seeing Christmas in the Park at Longview Lake. They were celebrating their 25th anniversary, so I guess we started going to this about 25 years ago!! I couldn't wait to show my boys all the lights!! A lot of the displays I remember from when I was a kid!! I tried to get a picture of everything I could, but with the speed my dad was driving as well as the movement of the displays, not many turned out!
We got to take my nephews as well, so all the boys were constantly saying, "Look at this one!" or "Wow, look at that one over there!" or "AWESOME!" They loved it, and so did I! Just like my childhood!!
And speaking of Christmas lights....
Here is our house!! This has been a huge creation with Levi and Grant! They are constantly bringing home more lights, and I love it!! Grant is in a secret competition with the house by Walmart who has a lot of yard decorations and lights. I love his enthusiasm to have the house with "the best Christmas lights EVER!"
Levi made the Nativity scene on the left and he has all the rest of the pieces cut out, just hasn't painted them yet. So that will be in next years display! As I'm sure will all the lights Grant and Levi can find on sale after Christmas!!
We just can't get enough Christmas lights!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment