I've been using my phone more and more for pictures- not because it takes great pictures, but its just handy!! So here is a randomness post of pictures, in all its glory!
One morning, trying to stay busy, we did a Skeleton Hunt. Just like an Easter Egg Hunt, but with stretchy skeletons!! The boys LOVED this and we probably did this for an hour! Grant loved hiding them for me too! I love spending those little moments making memories with my boys!
Wyatt came down with croup last week and he spent many many hours watching Max and Ruby in my bed. Naps were hard to come by for this little guy, so we spent lots of time just snuggling together!! Not a highlight of our week, but lots of snuggles came out of it, so I guess I can't complain!
Wyatt is still obsessed with doing "homework" and asks me for it at every opportunity! I gladly oblige when the time allows, because it does take some time to pool the activities together. He loves all things tracing and spent some time last week tracing letters and his name! He is remarkably great at this type of activity!
We made a few Halloween projects! One being this chain because I would get the "Is it time to go trick-or-treating yet?" question 5 times a day! Since we made this, there's been no question!! Probably have to do it for Christmas too! We also painted some big pumpkins and made some spooky ghosts!
Wyatt had spikey hair out to dinner one night!
Grant had to do a little maintenance on the Gator!
Grant can't keep shoes or a coat on, even in 40 degree weather!! My poor Florida boy!!
And there you have it...randomness from the Broeckelman household!!







1 comment:
I love those boys! You are the best mom ever, Laura! I think we'll do a stretchy skeleton search next year too. :-)
Post a Comment