Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mommy Moment


Wyatt has said some silly things the last few days that I just have to write down!

- He loves playing games on my phone, one being Letter School, where you practice writing letters. It's one of his favorites but when he asks to play it, he says, "Can I play Butter School?" I say, "Oh, you want to play  Letter School?"  And he says, "No Mom, its called BUTTER School!" 

-He loves Little Debbie snacks! His favorite are Oatmeal Cream Pies. But to him, they are called Lego Cream Pies. Not sure where that connection was made, but he will not let you call them OATMEAL cream pies!!

-This morning for breakfast, we had some pumpkin muffins with some powdered sugar on top. Both boys love Pumpkin Muffies from Panera and since there is no Panera near us, we have to made do. So after one helping of muffins, Wyatt asked, "Can I have more chicken muffins?"

-We bought some caramel popcorn from my nephew's boy scout troop and Wyatt asks for Carmel Copcorn!

-After picking Grant up from school last week, Wyatt asked, "Did you have a good day at preschool Bubba? Did you make good choices and not get in trouble?" For being a little brother, he definitely likes to make sure Grant stays in check! (Which, let's face it, sometimes it does take more than one person to keep Grant in check!)

-After going to timeout for not listening, he sadly came up to my leg, hugged me, and said, "I'm sorry Mom. I forgive you."

Wyatt has such a sensitive heart, funny sense of humor, and an amazing character!! I love all the little things he says from day to day. I almost get sad that I can't capture his entirety on film because I know one day his little voice and little sayings will escape my memory! I already don't remember what he was like before he started talking! I know I'll be so grateful to come back to this blog and as I read these quotes, I know his little voice will come right back to me!

No comments: