So maybe this North Pole was in Oklahoma City, but you sure wouldn't know it when you stepped into this place! North Pole City is truly a magical place and there is no where better to see Christmas come alive! I took the boys there last year to see Santa and I knew that it was worth the drive to go back there again this year! (And just for a refresher, here is a Santa's lap recap).
We had to wait quite some time for Santa, as he went on his lunch break just as we got there! There was ALOT to look at, so we didn't mind too much! But once the boys got to see Santa, they were all smiles. Wyatt asked Santa for a "remote control train that doesn't go on tracks" and Grant asked for a "remote control airplane that's blue." I'm not sure Santa will be able to fulfill those requests, but he sure sounded confident! Afterall, I think he is the real deal....
I joked that if I took a picture of the boys in front of each tree in that place, I'd end up with 1000 pictures! But I resisted and only took a few!
Another magical visit to the North Pole in the books! I wonder where we will visit Santa next year?!?!
1 comment:
Great Santa and pictures! I so love the one of Grant at that window! I have it on my list of places I'd like to go when in OKC, but somehow we haven't gotten there yet. The last time I went I was prego with GB. I need to make that happen! :)
Post a Comment