We've had two days in the past few weeks that we had a light dusting of snow! The boys are thrilled to see any white stuff on the ground, it doesn't seem to matter how much it is! (Although the three of us are hoping for a big snow one of these days!) And even though the temperatures are bitterly cold- I'm talking single digits at times- they still happily bundle up and head outside!
These first five pictures were taken early one morning before heading to one of Grant's therapies. I think it was about 7:40am and maybe 17 degrees! But their faces show the pure joy they are feeling!!!
This was their attempt at snow balls. The snow wasn't conducive to packing, but it was conducive for shoveling and throwing!!
Of course, after Grant's therapy and a few errands we came back home and it was back out for round two. The whole time we were out running errands, they were so worried it was going to melt, but I kept reassuring them that snow doesn't melt when its 17 degrees out!! So into snow clothes and boots they went and enjoyed a good 30 minutes of snow play! They even got the gator out and went cruising around! They made their snow angels, tried for snowballs (again!), and shoveled happily! I watched them, all warm and cozy, inside from their playroom window! I LOVE snow as much as them, but I don't love freezing my face off! I'd much rather prefer snow in 30 degree weather!
We are watching the weather forecast each day hoping for more and more snow!!!!!!!
1 comment:
So fun! Love those cold weather loving kiddos! :)
Post a Comment