Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Fun...so far!

We've been in the Christmas spirit since early November! But it seems like even though we started celebrating early, we still won't have time to do all the fun things the season has to offer! It may only be December 5th, but we've had alot of Christmas fun so far!! Can't wait to see the rest of the season unfold!
 I've done alot of sitting by the Christmas tree lights, enjoying a good old Hallmark Christmas movie. Levi has had to be at work VERY early the past 4 or 5 weeks, which means he goes to bed really early, which means I have a few hours each night to watch what I want to!! My DVR is FULL!!
 Although vacuuming is not necessarily a part of the holiday season (although that was a Black Friday splurge!), the little tree behind Grant is part of the season! They've always had a teenty tiny tree in their room, but this year, I thought theyd enjoy decorating our little 4.5ft tree we got while in Texas. Levi bought them some awesome LED color changing lights and it puts on a pretty good show! Its remarkable how many ornaments the boys have and their age! I guess they are part Isenburg after all! :)
 Grant LOVES mice! And when I saw this little set of mice (the 7 in the back row) at the Emporium, I knew he had to have them! They've been doing lots of things this season so far! They made Lego furniture and decorated the Batcave for Christmas. And most recently, they went to visit baby Jesus with lots of their other little animal friends!
 Wyatt's been doing ALOT of Christmas homework! I printed and laminated a few packs last year and he goes to them constantly! This morning, before school, he did this little puzzle on the oven drawer. He's my little learner!
 Grant is on of the few people who find Nutcrackers not very creepy. In fact, he loves playing with them! Here they were set up for some sort of battle!
 This was one of Grant's school homeworks and he made it like our house, all decorated for Christmas. You can see the snowman on the left, the blue thing on the right is supposed to be a Christmas tree, and the yellow thing at the top right is a star. The rest of the colors on the house are the lights. (I have a whole separate post coming up on our outside lights!). He has really got into Christmas lights this year!
 Wyatt has done ALOT of Christmas projects!!

 20 days left til Christmas and lots more Christmas fun to come!!

No comments: