Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wyatt @ 3.5

My-my my little Wy-Wy...how is it that you are half way to 4 already!?! Time flies!! You are just as cute and spunky as ever my little man!
You are loving your first year at preschool and you act like you've been there forever! You got the routine down easy peasy and have loved every second you've been at school! You love having Bubba there, which is why I think you're so comfortable. Plus, most of your friends from church are also in your preschool. You love playing with Brady and Avri, and Bubba too of course! I love listening to you sing all your songs from school, so stinkin adorable!! You're such a smart little booger!
You learned how to ride your big boy bike-no training wheels-last month and you've enjoyed tooling around the driveway and culdesac ever since. You are on one of your bikes every chance you can get! You've also got a pretty mighty swing on your t-ball set. We haven't ever had you in an organized sport of any kind, but I think when you get the chance, you'll excel!
You are still super attached to your lovey and thumb! You often tell your lovey, "I love you Teddy Lovey." Luckily your teeth don't show any signs of thumbsucking, so it least its not doing you any harm. Someday we will break you of it...maybe. I have to admit, I find it adorable ;-) But I could do without you chewing on your lovey and finding it all wet and slobbery...
You still love watching Max and Ruby in my bed and ask to do so quite often. You do love playing Imaginext and Switch N Go Dinos and Rescue Bots with Grant. You haven't quite jumped on the Lego bandwagon yet, but I'm sure time will fix that. You do love playing board games and ask to play them quite often. You love playing Busytown, Jokers Fun House, and Zingo.
You're learning how to write your name, which I just adore. Grant never has any interest in writing just for the sake of writing. But you ask how to write letters and want to know how to spell things all the time. I love your thirst for knowledge- kind of a teachers dream! I hope it continues as you get older!
You still seem small to me- 30 pounds and i think 36" tall, although you seem to be going through a growth spurt, so I imagine those numbers will change soon! You are wearing size 3 shorts, 2t/3t shorts, and size 8.5-9 shoe. You want to ONLY wearing boxer briefs and look SUPER adorable when you do!! 
You are still as silly as cute as can be! You say the funniest things!! I could literally write a book of the things you say each day. Yesterday you said, "I love you Mom because you always do the bestest nicest things for me." You often tell me to ask you why you're so cute- you're response: "Because my mom is so beautiful!" I was trained to say that as a child and I'm glad I've passed it on! 
I just love the cute, sweet, little Mommy's boy that you are- tears, smiles, whines, giggles, and all!! Just one more thing: NO MORE GROWING!!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Seems like we just celebrated birthdays, right?! Time flies! Wyatt's such a cutie!!