We love our house! We love the location of our house! It will be hard to move, whenever that time comes, because we love the whole set up we've got going on! Lots of land to roam and explore. A quiet street and culdesac to ride bikes and scooters up and down safely! We've got it going on!
Lately, we've had fields and fields on wild sunflowers all over the place. I LOVE them! Makes me feel like I'm in Kansas! Some of the bunches of sunflowers are well over 6 ft tall!!
See my little man, stuck in a field of super tall sunflowers!!
We've also got these little flowering weeds down by the pond that are the sweetest shade of purple. They're even sweeter when they're picked and given by these little hands...
And I can't document our time in Oklahoma without mentioning our resident turtle, Baxter. He's lived by our house for as long as we've been here. You can usually find him most mornings roaming around the perimeter of the house somewhere, and usually hanging out on our back patio when its about to rain. We love going outside before leaving for school to see who can find Baxter first!! It's like having a pet without having a pet!
And to add to the fun and excitement around here, our landlord is building a new house right next to Aiden and Shayen's old house. That means big dirt piles, construction rubble, and an empty foundation for running around playing zombies with Sidney and Logan...yep, that happened today!!
I may make fun of living in Oklahoma, more specifically in Enid, but honestly, I couldn't imagine a much better living situation. Well, yeah I guess if all these things happened in Kansas! But I'm happy with what we have!!
No comments:
Post a Comment