We've been enjoying some pretty nice weather this weekend! Although I'm ready to say goodbye to Summer and Hello Fall!!
But I decided to snap some photos of the boys by the sunflowers before they are no longer. Definitely not how I was envisioning them turning out- ie, dressed coordinating with their hair combed and nice shoes on- but my boys are cute no matter what, so what the heck! Outside grubby clothes and bike helmets can be appropriate too I suppose! Maybe I'll get lucky and grab them looking dapper after school one day this week!
But for now, enjoy the casual cuteness of my sweet 5.5 year old and 3.5 year old (Happy 1/2 Birthday my babies!!!!)!!
Behind the clubhouse is a HUGE field of sunflowers. Hard to tell anymore since they've about all dried up, but we still have a few beautiful ones that look just like this...
1 comment:
Great pictures!! I like the causal-play look, captures the evening best! I had high hopes of taking our pics in a sunflower field E of town, but I let time get away from me. :)) Late Summer-Fall evenings are wonderful. :)
Post a Comment