Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wyatt's Drawing

My kids are not art workers. They don't really like coloring. In fact, we have a huge stack of unused coloring books. They tolerate me and my crazy kid artwork obsession. They enjoy an art project every now and again, but they don't ever ask to do them. Wyatt gets a little more into them then Grant does. But recently, Wyatt has been getting a pen from the drawer and a paper from the printer and practices writing letters. He loves writing W's, L's, T's, and X's. And even more recently he's been into drawing faces, which turned into drawing people. And I think they are the cutest people in the world!!
He made the one on the right on my pad of paper I had my grocery list on. He said, "This is Daddy because he's reeeeaaaalllly tall!" I love the little curl of hair on the top of Daddy's head! Looks just like him! 
I'm hoping this is just the beginning of Wyatt's enjoyment of drawing! I can't wait to see a whole family picture!

No comments: