I was born April 18, 1981 at 5:25pm weighing in at 5lbs, 8ozs and 18.75" long. I came about 5 weeks ahead of schedule, leaving my mom a bit surprised! According to my baby book, my mom wrote: "My water broke at 2:00pm. We were on our way to Oak Park Mall (I'm glad we didn't make it!). I couldn't get a hold of the doctors or Grandma to watch Sara until 4:00pm. I was barely packed. I had to do a load of laundry before we left. Daddy was nervous (again). It had rained really hard that morning and had standing water in the streets. We made it ok though! The staff was waiting for us when we arrived."
My mom wrote, "I finally got to see my baby as she was born. I felt so much joy and happiness that it is hard to express. I know that I love Laura Beth with my heart and no one could ever replace her. Laura Beth, you are beautiful! Daddy sure does love his little little girl. You look like a little elf, with the cutest pointed ears."
Funny how I think those exact same thoughts when I think about the day my boys were born! Well, maybe minus the elf part ;-)
Now I get it! :)
----------------------------------------------------
On a different note, if you can't see the resemblance, Wyatt looks EXACTLY like me!


2 comments:
Love the baby pictures! :) Just to add to the list of way we are alike I also weighted 5 lbs- 18inches, but came 5 weeks early. hehe!
Hope you are having a great 32rd birthday!
Oh wow.... Wyatt totally is your twin in that picture!! And Happy Happy Birthday (again... not sure how many places I can wish you a HBD today!)
Post a Comment