Here's the random selection of Instagram photos from March! I love using Instagram because I feel like I can capture a split second in our lives and have it still tell a story. I'm all about capturing every moment I can of my kids. Obvious, I know! But these are the little moments that truly show our day to day experiences in life!
- Grant doesn't eat much but he will devour an entire lemon if you let him!!
- I bought new couch pillows (Kohls and TJ Maxx) and I have a crush on them!
- Grant found a ladybug crawling on him and named him Fetcher.
- We had a spontaneous picnic at the park last week!
- The Clubhouse!
- After gymnastics one day, we had a Sonic picnic in the trunk before heading to an even at church.
- Wyatt loves olives and loves to eat olives just like me, when I was a kid!
- Grant hid ALL of his stuffed animals around the house. I can spy at least 6 in the bottom middle pic!
- Donut holes (from Scheibers!) are a complete part of a Wyatt breakfast!

No comments:
Post a Comment