Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Inflatable Wonderland

I've been researching different activities for us to do in San Antonio for the next few months. We don't have any friends here, so play dates aren't really an option. Its just me and the boys. All day long. Everyday. It gets boring! Upon my research, I heard of a place called Inflatable Wonderland. A whole warehouse full of bouncy houses and such and the main photo on the web page was a huge Superman and Batman. I knew this was definitely a place we would check out. What made it even better was that it was inside the mall that is 3 miles away. And its only $6. And kids 2 and under are free!!! SOLD! So on Monday, the boys and I went for what will be the first time of hundreds I'm sure!! We were the first people there and there were a total of 6 kids the entire time we were there!! It was awesome!! Grant found a little buddy named Henry and he tagged along with him most of the time, which was equally as fun for me!! There was a toddler area that I thought Wyatt would really get into, but he didn't really enjoy anything inflatable. He liked to ride on Dino (the pet from the Flintstones). He required quarters to move, but Wyatt didn't care, he just liked sitting!! Grant enjoyed all the bouncy houses. There was even a movie theater room that had a couple rows of seats and then a huge empty floor. He and Henry liked playing "soccer" in there with the bouncy balls we bought out of the quarter machine. Needless the say, the boys had a great time!! Henry's nanny told us that they go there every Monday and invited us to join them again. So looks like we've got ourselves a standing play date!! 
PS- The Batman is longer up and running. He apparently was deflated, much to Grant's dismay. A few tears were shed over this fact, but all is well with the world once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! The boys will love that place for the remainder of your time there. I'm sure you'll go frequently. I sure would! :-)