Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Boys

It was a beautiful 70 degrees in hot, sunny Texas this morning so we had to take advantage! We headed out to the park to do some more bike riding! We found a park that had a large basketball court just perfect for riding bikes! Grant got some good practice in! He's still quite hesitant but had some good strides every now and again! Wyatt LOVED "riding" his little bike all over the place, and checking out the occasional airplane flying over head! 
 Of course, after bike riding, we had to play on the equipment. It didn't take too long before Grant spotted a huge rock nudged between two trees. I immediately saw a photo opp, so I started snapping away! And thank goodness I did- I haven't got any good pictures of Grant is a REALLY long time!! (PS- they would've been EVEN BETTER if I had a new camera already...someday!!!)
I got this one of Wyatt too and I was soooo excited when I saw it on my camera screen, only to upload it and find it was a touch on the blurry side. Again, new camera?!?!? But fuzzy or not, he's a little cutie!!
I'm only hoping the weather gets cooler and cooler so we can enjoy many more park days!! And maybe Grant will learn to ride his bike along the way! 

No comments: