I can't believe how big you're getting Mr. Grant!! You are just this ball of energy, smiling and giggling at all times! These past few months have brought a lot of change upon you, but you still remain just as spunky and happy as ever! I'm such a proud mama!!!
Your favorite thing to play is superheros or rescue boat, which still involve superheros. You LOVE LOVE LOVE all your Imaginext toys and we play with them constantly. You love to make up storylines, but usually need my help to continue the story. I love your innocence when we play- the boys guys are always just misunderstood. The Joker will say, "I wasn't trying to hurt you, I just wanted play with you." Or the mean shark says to the little fish, "I wasn't going to eat you, I just want to be your friend." So cute! You're alwyas on the lookout for the next Imaginext toy you want on your "wishlist."
I recently started a chore chart for you, and you love it! If you do all your chores for the entire week, you get to put a magnet on your chart- one step closer to picking something out on your wishlist! You have two chores each day- anything from putting laundry away to emptying trash cans to school work. You LOVE all your chores and think they are super fun!! You've done a great job with everything!
You're still a picky eater as ever! You love pizza lunchables (cold, without sauce!), mac & cheese, Mini-Wheats cereal, pancakes, and french toast. Making meals for you is VERY hard, and your bad habits are starting to rub off on your brother! Someday, hopefully, you'll eat like a normal person!
You're learning to ride a two-wheel bike, and if you cared at all, you'd be cruising down the street all by yourself, because you can definitely do it! You just don't know you can!
You know all your letters, capital and lowercase, and are starting to spell words on your own and sound out words you hear! I love it!!!
You wear 4T shirts and 3T/4T shorts or pants. You wear a 9.5 shoe.
Some funny things you've said lately:
"I miss Jeepers (Levi's parents old dog). But my hair is getting black which means I'm almost going to Heaven and I'll see him there."
"You're gorgeous mom!"
"Hello, Earth to me!"
Honestly, anything that comes out of your mouth makes me smile!!!
I love you my big boy!!!
"Hello, Earth to me!"
Honestly, anything that comes out of your mouth makes me smile!!!
I love you my big boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment