I was taking a shower yesterday and normally, there is not much privacy to be had. Normally, one or both boys comes knocking on the door for whatever reason. Wyatt only came in once, which was odd, but thought nothing of it. He came in once with two of my Jayhawk shirts in his hand and left them on the bathroom rug. After my shower, I walked into my room and saw Wyatt pulling out every T-shirt in my drawer! He was apparently picking out my outfit for the day. I could tell he was very proud of his "work." He even clapped for himself when I said, "Thanks for helping pick out my shirt, Wyatt." I didn't want to burst his bubble and tell him not to do that. So after I decided on a t-shirt, I started to re-fold all the shirts to put away. And when I actually started putting them back in the drawer, the tears started streaming! But when I showed him that I was going to put on the t-shirt he picked out, that made him smile!!

No comments:
Post a Comment