This whole table food thing is not only new to Wyatt, it's new to me too. Grant gagged at the touch and practically the sight of any food, so there was not much experimentation going with him when he was this age (and at the present age, for that matter). Wyatt, on the other hand, can't shovel in the food fast enough. I swear he's like a hamster who's cheeks puff up because they're full of food!! So far, he hasn't found a food he doesn't like, which makes me want to sing, "Hallelujah!" He makes a HUGE mess at every meal, almost requiring a bath, and most definitely requiring a wardrobe change, not to mention the need to take the power washer to his high chair and the floor! But its a thankful mess because for once, there is not a person in the house (yes, including Levi) that I don't have to wonder if they'll like what I'm giving them for a meal. I can already hear my reservation at P.F. Changs: "Laura, party of 2..." "Yes, we'll be needing a high chair."
By the looks of it, not much got in his mouth!
He likes the fact that he drops food during lunch, so he can find snacks later!
And then he so kindly helps me load the dishwasher!
No comments:
Post a Comment