I know I've probably said a million times that I hate living in Florida. I mean- hot, sticky weather 9 months out of the year is not my idea of fun. I really am a Midwest girl at heart and nothing will ever change that, no matter how long I've lived away. But really, can you get anything more beautiful than family pictures on the beach?? Not really!!! Last week, we took advantage of Levi having Veteran's Day off (as he totally deserved!) and headed out to the beach. My awesome friend, Kelly, and her kids joined us so we could take some pictures. It couldn't have been a more perfect day- about 75, sunny and breezy (its one of the 3 gorgeous months of the year)! Kelly got some amazing shots of us and I was able to take a few of her and her kiddos! After pictures, the kids had so much fun playing in the sand, and leave it to Grant to go for an impromptu swim in the freezing water. So we had to call it a day!
So even after all my complaining about how much I dislike living in Florida, I guess there is a silver lining to living here, or should I say- sandy lining?!?
Wyatt loved eating sand, which I wasn't a bit surprised about!
Grant had fun chasing the waves and throwing sand back in the water! He was loving every second!





No comments:
Post a Comment