Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Birthday Pancakes!

It's a tradition in our house to start the boys' birthday with birthday pancakes!! They also get to use their birthday plates, which are only used on their birthday and half-birthday! This morning was a little bit different since they had early morning gymnastics practice and since Wyatt was sick. Grant and I were out the door for practice before Wyatt even rolled out of bed. 
So we thought birthday pancakes would make a great lunch instead! Wyatt was finally feeling up to eating so I made them each a perfect stack, complete with birthday sprinkles and number candles!!
 Of course they couldn't blow them out simultaneously! Here goes Grant..
 And then Wyatt...
 Enjoy!!!
Past Birthday Pancakes posts: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

A great tradition! I tried to get all my birthday pancake pictures together for a collage, but since we changed computers some are on my hard drive and I didn't put that much effort into getting them. Ha, maybe for 10. :))