The rate you both are growing is alarming. I'm watching you grow into young men before my very eyes and I'm not sure my heart can handle it!!
The muscles you two are putting on- holy moly!!! It's no wonder you both are always asking for snacks!!
Grant
Weight: 68.9 lbs (75th percentile)
Height: 52.5" (56th percentile)
You're wearing size 8/10 in shirts and shorts (I would say pants, but you have an extreme dislike for pants and would prefer long socks and shorts, or shorts and tights? It's a weird 9 year old boy thing too, I'm sure I'm not alone......please tell me I'm not alone?). Some of your shirts are 10/12 and that's just so weird to me! You wear a size 3 shoe. You are still liking only things that are dri-fit material. Forget 100% cotton- its not soft enough!
You legs aren't the only thing beefy about you anymore! Check out these guns!!
You legs aren't the only thing beefy about you anymore! Check out these guns!!
Wyatt
Height: 46" (19th percentile)
Weight: 46 lbs (23rd percentile)
You still seem so tiny to me, especially compared to classmates of yours who are taller than you but also a year younger than you. But thats ok- I'm holding on to your tiny-ness for as long as possible!! The thought of my baby boy getting so big makes me sad! You wear mostly size 6 in shirts and shorts/pants. Some things are still size 5, but there are also some size 7's sprinkled in there. You finally moved up to a size 12 in shoes! You're exactly the same size as your brother when he was turning 6!
One thing that is getting huge on you though is your muscles!!
One thing that is getting huge on you though is your muscles!!
I mean look at these bad boys...
You both are literally growing into wonderful, strong, handsome little boys!!! So thankful!


1 comment:
Growing boys!! Grant is so big. I still see him as a 4 year old though. ;) Wyatt and Luke are very close to the same size. Luke is 2 inches taller, 1lb more, and 1/2 a shoe size, so very close. Oh, remember those sweet little buddies!
Post a Comment