We've always been quite obsessed with stuffed animals around here. I was when I was little. Levi was when he was little. So its only natural our two boys are as well!! They love to play Beanie Babies and set up pet shops or zoos or whatever. Sometimes they even like to bury themselves in them. If stuffed animals are involved, they love it!!
I would imagine that this is a glimpse into what Heaven looks like for Grant. What could possibly be better than being completely surrounded by stuffed animals??
There's a Wyatt in there somewhere....
These little friends were all lined up ready for storytime from Grant!
I went to change the boys sheets, and now that their beds are bunked, its not always an easy task. So in order to actually get the sheets of the bed, I have to clear it off first. THIS was the pile of stuff I took out of Grant's bed. He probably had 3/4 of the bed covered in animals and lovies and another 1/4 for him to actually sleep on! Crazy kid!
And dear Cuddles is always up to something as well! This day, Grant was going out with Mimi so he set Cuddles up with Mimi's iPad and headphones so he could watch Netflix.
And even bears have to do their gymnastics practice!
1 comment:
Piles and piles of stuffed friends make life better, right?! Love them!
Post a Comment