Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mornings With Wyatt

When I found out Wyatt was in the afternoon preschool, I was a little bummed. I kinda liked our routine last year. But then a little relieved because I thought mornings at home with him alone would go by faster than afternoons alone with him. And I think that's still the case, but hard to tell since Levi is home too. But it gives each of us some good old one-on-one time with Wyatt!
Levi takes Wyatt to Lowe's or Home Depot or wherever to make supply runs for all of our projects. We've been eating out breakfast and lunch quite often. Wyatt and I have run errands and gone on playdates. So we all are enjoying our mornings with Wyatt!
 Pre-interview snuggles!
 Puzzle playing!
 Deanna Rose!

 Hot cakes with Daddy
 Costumes and school games
 Catch with Daddy
 Laminating!
 Costumes and workbooks!
 TV Snuggle time!
Scheels trip with Daddy!!!
Sometimes Grant gets a little jealous when he finds out how we spent our mornings, but usually he's just relieved he didn't have to go run any errands. I always remind him that he had two whole years alone with me, so its only fair Wyatt gets a few hours each day to make up for it! 
Once Levi goes back to work and we get into a routine, who knows what fun and exciting things Wyatt and I will do on our mornings?!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Happy mornings with your little buddy!! Looks and sounds like great times together. His Scheels picture is pure awesomeness!! I'm thinking that one will make the graduation slideshow. :)))