Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Half-Birthday Boys

We love celebrating birthdays, so why not celebrate half-birthdays as well!? Makes it easy when these guys share their special day!! I like to make them brownies and ice cream for their half-birthdays and usually do some sort of candle set up to make their age plus a half. And this year was no different! Their day snuck up on me, as we've been so busy with the school routine. As we were walking Grant to school, I was going through the days events, and said, "Oh my gosh, its your half-birthdays today!" So of course they were both so excited and told pretty much every person they saw throughout the day!! So while I wasn't prepared for this day, I still managed to make some oh-so-yummy brownies served on their birthday plates before we headed off to gymnastics! 
They love telling people they are "5 and a HALF" or "7 and a HALF." That half year makes such a difference!!! They look it too- so much bigger than just plain 5 and 7! 


Only 6 more months til you next birthday- better start planning!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Happiest days for the next 6 months of your 5th and 7th year boys!! 1/2 birthdays are important!!