Monday, February 2, 2015

Stuffed Animal Zoo

The stuffed animal obsession in our house is no where near disappearing! In fact, they've played with their stuffed animals more in the last month than they usually do! Their imaginations have just taken over and I absolutely love it!!! 
One afternoon after school, they ran right upstairs and got busy. I'm assuming they talked about playing animals before they went to bed the night before, because they knew exactly what their plan was. They gathered the laundry baskets, bins, boxes, and whatever containers they could find and happily played upstairs for quite a long time. And then they came down to get me and told me I just HAD to see what they made! But first, I had to buy a ticket and get a map because I was going to the Zoo!!
 This was the monkey exhibit!
 The bears, obviously.
 The aquarium!
 There was also an arctic animal exhibit, dog and cat exhibit, and an "unrealistic animal exhibit"(the one with the ghost in it, naturally), and a regular animal exhibit. 

Grant was the zookeeper. 
And Wyatt was the ticket taker!!
Those boys and their love for their stuffed animals! Sometimes they give me a headache because they want to stay up late at night playing animals, and usually when they do, there are animals in every square inch of their room!!! But they so enjoy it and so enjoy each other!! Can't beat it!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Gotta love Stuffed friends and imaginations!! Looks and sounds like a great time. :))