It may only be February 4th, but we've been in full swing of celebrating Valentine's Day for a few weeks now!! Lots of school, crafts, and festive fun, as usual!!
After taking down our winter decorations, my bookshelves were missing cute kid art, so we had to get artsy and paint some canvases. I let the boys search my Pinterest board to find what they wanted to make and this is what they chose! I was surprised Grant chose this one since it was so detailed. I just love how cute and colorful it is!! Wyatt had fun dotting his canvas and made the cutest masterpiece!
Wyatt loves learncreatelove.com and after making about everything on there for Christmas, he had to find whatever was available for Valentine's Day. He did the painting, I did the cutting, he did the gluing. Pretty cute little guys!
Wyatt and I have been having a ton of fun working on the centers I put together. Our morning time after we take Grant to school is so fun for both of us! His excitement and enthusiasm for learning just melts my heart!!!
Soring medial vowel sounds in his CVC words.
Spelling and writing CVC words
Setting up pink and red heart math equations. His new favorite hobby is doing addition problems!
Sight Word race. He's beat me 10 out of 10 times. He said it's because I always let him go first, but next time I get to go first! Sweetie pie!
Roll and Cover. He takes his dice behind his back to his "labratory" to do his adding then turns around and shouts out his answer! He's such a treat! :)
And it wouldn't be February without our wafer cookies!! Cute and delicious!!!
10 more days til Valentine's Day! I wonder what other fun we will have?!!?



1 comment:
Such fun! Wyatt is such a teacher's dream. :)) We tried those sugar wafers, man those things were sweet. Yikes! :))
Post a Comment