I bought this book called Q&A A Day For Kids and we've enjoyed answering the questions each night before bed. We've missed quite a few days, so we caught up tonight. One of the questions was, "If you had two wishes, what would they be?" Grant went first and his responses were: "1) A million Lego sets and 2) more stuffed animals." I probably could've told you those answers without even asking him. Gifts are the way to his heart!! I wasn't sure what Wyatt would say but I had a feeling they would be quite different. His responses were: "1) If I didn't have my brother, I'd wish for him and 2) Daddy to get home." Of course they would be heartfelt and totally genuine. The difference between those two boys is astounding!! And I love them equally with my whole heart and soul!
1 comment:
I love them too!
Post a Comment