One of Grant's favorite shows on the Food Network is Halloween Wars! He loves a good holiday food competition! He also loves Cupcake Wars. So he turned a fun chocolate playdoh experience into an all out competition!!
We make chocolate playdoh around Valentine's every year. They like to make pretend chocolates, cakes, and just play with all our little valentines trinkets!! But Valentine's Cupcake Wars has been the biggest hit of the season! We've done this multiple times! I'm pretty sure one day, they spent over 2 hours playing this, and I finally had to tell them to clean up because I worried it was all going to dry out! Here are some of their amazing creations!!
On this day, they started with their Star Wars figures and made some Star Wars cakes while I gathered all our Valentine's supplies! This was a big hit as well!
And then the real competition began....
Time's Up!!!
Wyatt made Valentine Star Wars mini cakes!
Grant made this beauty of a cake!
And then combined their powers to make this beautifully crafted creation!! A large cake with chocolate brownies on the outside!
Another day there were lots of mini cupcakes being made!!
I love these special activities with my sweet creative fellas!!!
1 comment:
Soo FUN!!! What a great idea with the playdough! The boys look like they were having a great time and working hard. I love their creations! :)
Post a Comment