Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fall Pictures

Somehow, I managed to forget the pictures the boys and I had taken this past fall!! So better late than never!! I love looking back at our pictures we take each fall. The boys get so much bigger and more mature year after year. Of course that's to be expected, but I don't always realize the change until I see the pictures in comparison. My sweet boys mean the world to me!! If only their amazing dad was there with us as well!! Next year, well, really because this is so late, this year!!!









2 comments:

Lori Beth said...

Oh goodness, Laura! These are great! The park is beautiful and I LOVE so many of them...okay ALL of them. Especially the ones of you and the boys!! xoxo I have to say, I did wonder why they weren't ever posted. ;))

Lori Beth said...

I just have to say I love that you got in the photos with them and didn't just make it them since Levi wasn't there. Seriously, great pictures of you and your precious boys! You are sooo going to love looking back at these... like everyday forever. :)) Makes me teary. ;)