Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wyatt's Christmas Program

Levi came home for Christmas just in time to see a little performance at Wyatt's school! Wyatt couldn't wait to bring him up there and show him around and introduce him to his teacher! Such a proud kiddo he was! 
Levi and I got to the church a few minutes early, so we could get seats front and center for Wyatt's class so Levi could watch Wyatt in all his glory! When the kids walked in, and his eyes met ours, his face lit up from ear to ear! It was priceless!! They sang only a few songs, but they were so cute! Wyatt was standing next to Vivian (in the navy dress), which I believe has a little crush on Wyatt because she kind of drives him crazy. He's always talking about her bothering him and what not. So when I saw them standing side by side, I wasn't sure what would happen. Well, come to find out, Vivian didn't really know any of the words to any of the songs, but she still sang as loud as she possibly could. She just sang random words or sounds, and Wyatt was completely thrown off. He's normally a pretty expressive singer, with all the hand motions and actions, but he just kind of stood there mouthing the words, and threw in a few hand motions every now and again. But he was still adorable, nonetheless!!! I just love the sound of little singing voices! After they sang their songs, Santa walked into the church and it was pretty hilarious to see some of the kids scatter, and run screaming for their parents! Wyatt didn't want to see Santa, he just wanted to take Levi to meet Mrs. Albrecht, and then head to his classroom and show him around. And then that was that- by 10:45 we were out the door for Christmas break! 
It was a cute little show and Wyatt and I are both thankful Levi got the chance to see his school and meet his teacher! 




1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Yay, I'm glad Levi was able to go. I can only imagine how excited the boys were to have him at their schools and show him off. :))