We were hoping Shed could find our new house this year, because we've been looking forward to his arrival for weeks now! I reminded the boys that he didn't come til Dec. 1st last year! So we were all surprised when he showed up on November 30th with his festive Welcome Back breakfast!! He came equipped with new plates, cups, and placemats and made his famous reindeer-donut breakfast for us! He found a chair just his size and was waiting for the boys to wake up! He even wrote us a nice note!
On the morning of December 1st, he left these Advent calendars and they were so excited, they both said, "I wish I could give Shed a hug to say Thank you!" Grant really wants to feel Shed because he looks "super soft." And Wyatt just really likes to hug :)
December 2nd, Shed brought Elf jammies, which are the CUTEST things ever made!!!
I mean, the CUTEST ever!!!
December 3rd, Shed cozied himself up in a Christmas hat and left the boys the coziest Christmas blankets!! They cozy up with them every morning and night!! And lots of time in between!
December 4th, Shed made himself a little couch and bowl of popcorn, because our Christmas pocket activity that day was to watch a Christmas movie, which he just so happened to leave us a few new ones to choose from!! That Shed, he's always one step ahead!
December 5th, Shed found some of Grant's favorite Christmas mice and introduced them to two new Christmas books to add to our collection!! Of course, we read them first thing this morning and they are my new favorites! Grant's too of course!
I guess Shed knew I wasn't doing pocket trinkets this year, so he decided to bring to treats and trinkets for us to enjoy all season long! He's such a good little elf!!!
2 comments:
Looks like Shed has some good things in store for you guys! Those little elves are too fun. :)
Oh, and those are awesome advent calendars. :)
Post a Comment