Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Interview

I always love the precious innocent words that come out of the kids' mouths!! I just want to bottle them up and keep them this little forever. Well, I say that no matter how old they are, but I just don't want them to get any bigger than they are now! I just love them so!!!
I like getting a glimpse into time when I go back and read my old blog posts. Their little words are so precious to me! So in an effort to bottle up some Christmas cuteness from 2014, I gave the boys a little interview!

1.  What do you want for Christmas?
           W: Well, kinda like this...The Alpha Explorer (Imaginext)
           G:  Lego Star Wars
2.  How does Santa deliver your present?
           W:  On his sleigh
           G:  He drops them down the chimney
3.  What do the reindeer have for dinner before they leave on Christmas Eve?
           W: Maybe carrots?
           G:  Hot Dogs
4.  What does Santa have for dinner?
           W:  Cookies- I think because I know he eats the same thing at houses
           G:  Mac and Cheese
5.  If you could bring Baby Jesus a gift, what would you bring him?
           W:  Foo's (Fools) Gold, because babies can't buy stuff with real gold
           G:  Money
6.  If Mary and Joseph came to our house and asked for a place to sleep, where would they stay?
           W:  On the couch
           G:  In the basement
7.  What does Santa do the day after Christmas?
           W:  Sleeps
           G:  Relaxes
8.  If Jesus left you a present under the Christmas tree, what would he leave you?
           W:  Probably love, because Jesus doesn't know how to make toys
           G:  Our own Bible
9.  If you could buy your mom anything you wanted to for Christmas, what would you buy her?
           W: A snowcone maker for us to share
           G:  A new set of dishes
10.  If you could buy your dad anything you wanted to for Christmas, what would you buy him?
           W:  Tools, because Snugglebug loves fixing stuff
           G:  A new Bible
11.  If you could buy your brother anything you wanted to for Christmas, what would you buy him?
           W:  A mouse zhu zhu pet, because I bought him one last year and he loved it
           G:  A Santa hat

Truly adorable!!!!

No comments: