Friday, March 15, 2013

3 and 5 Year Stats

The boys had their checkup last week to see how big they are! And they sure are growing! Here are last years stats, (and the years before that!) just for comparison. 

Wyatt
Weight: 29 lbs (10-15 percentile)
Height: 35.5 inches (5th percentile)
Still petite, as usual! Maybe he will be like me and grow until he gets to college! His appetite comes and goes, just as you would expect a toddler to be. He's not quite as adventurous with his foods as he once was, and I have his brother to blame for that, but hopefully someday he will be my Chinese food buddy!

Grant
Weight:  40 lbs (44th percentile)
Length: 43 inches (50th percentile)
Not as big as he once was, but he has had steady growth over the years, despite the fact his food choices are still very minimal. However, his appetite seems to grow by the day! Hopefully he doesn't grow too much more before it gets warm out, because his pants collection is getting shorter (literally!) by the day!

I can't even imagine how big you both will be next year! I always tell you to stop growing because I want you to stay little forever! And while thats partly true, I love seeing you grow and change each and every day!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I still can't believe how Teeny Tiny Wyatt is! Drew was his weight at 23 months! :)