The boys had their 2-year and 4-year well checks this morning! I've been anxious to see how big my boys have grown since last year! We've been lucky that they've been relatively healthy, so we haven't made many trips to the doctor this year! Here are last years stats for comparison.
Wyatt
Weight: 25.5 lbs (19th percentile)
Height: 32.3 in (5th percentile)
Head: 19.5 in (70th percentile)
So pretty much, Wyatt is short, kinda skinny, with a big head! But he sure is cute that way! He still isn't talking in sentences yet, but he says every word under the sun, so the doctor wasn't concerned.
Grant
Weight: 34.5 lbs (40th percentile)
Height: 40.7 in (46th percentile)
Grant has grown about 4 inches since last year, all in his legs too!! The kid's got crazy long legs now! He's still not eating like a normal 4 year old, so its no wonder he hasn't gained much weight! The doctor was impressed by his vocabulary and his following instructions!
I just pulled out Grant's old clothes to put into Wyatt's drawers. As I was pulling out the clothes, I had a hard time believing Wyatt is already as old as Grant when Wyatt was born! I have pictures of Grant in these clothes holding Wyatt when he was just a newborn. It just blows my mind how fast the past few years have gone!
I'm sure next year, as I type their 3 and 5 year old stats, the same thoughts will cross my mind. How are my boys getting so big so fast?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment