I sure was a busy boy this weekend! I played outside a lot. I ate alot of dirt and made lots of messes. I liked sitting on this bench. It was just my size.
Mimi bought me this cool airplane at a garage sale and I feel like Daddy when he flies. Grant calls this a T-6, but I have no idea what he's talking about.
Mimi filled up this bucket of water for me to splash around in. How did she know I like to splash?
I watched my brother and crazy cousins go down the slip n slide. I wanted to go down the slide too, but the water kept spraying me in the eyes. I'm not sure why the big boys find that so fun? Maybe when I get bigger I'll understand!
Mom gave me this two snack sticks and a random piece of paper. For some reason, she didn't want me to eat the snack sticks, she just wanted me to put them on the paper. I don't know why- those snack sticks sure tasted delicious to me!
I guess I have alot to learn...
I guess I have alot to learn...
No comments:
Post a Comment