Monday, May 23, 2011

She's Just Not That Into You

In Oakley, KS where Levi's family lives there is no Dairy Queen. BUT, there is a Dairy King! And inside the Dairy King is a little tiny booth, made just for kiddos!! Grant loves sitting there. So after lunch one day, I let Wyatt and Haylie sit in the bench too. Wyatt just kept kissing Haylie, for some reason. And by kissing, I mean touching his forehead to hers- that's how he kisses. Haylie didn't know what to think. The only place she's ever sat at Dairy King is a highchair, so she wasn't quite sure if she was going to enjoy this experience or not. 
Wyatt keeps putting on the moves and Haylie is getting more unsure by the second.

After a few more attempts of hugs and kisses by Wyatt, I got this picture. Wyatt looks like he's tired of putting the moves on Haylie and having her resist, so he's given up. Haylie was 2 seconds away from bursting into tears. Like a bad date, gone wrong.
I don't think being cousins in the only reason these two will not be going on a second date to Dairy King. Sorry Wyatt, but Haylie's just not that into you.

No comments: