Monday, May 9, 2011

4 Boys and a Police Car

This police car became a fast favorite with all the boys! Mason got this for Christmas 2 years ago and it is one of the numerous things Grant looks forward to when coming to Kansas. Grant is the craziest driver (Lord help me when he turns 16!) so he just gets to ride while Mason or Luke drive. Wyatt wanted to ride so badly, so I made sure the oldest (but not always the most careful!) driver took the wheel- 6 year old Mason!  Wyatt started laughing immediately when he got in. Of course, Mason took it upon himself to drive a little more crazy than usual, stopping and going, and doing some crazy turns!! But Wyatt just held on and kept on laughing!! They drove around the culdesac for a few minutes and then when I started fearing for Wyatt's life, I took him out. Those things really should come with seat belts!

 
But now I think this is something Wyatt will start begging to do each time!!
I don't know too many police officers that bring their lovey's and suck their thumbs! I guess he was trying to console himself because he's noticing that big brother thinks he's going to drive! I'd be sucking my thumb too if Grant were driving me around!

Here goes Grant attempting to drive ALONE. Can't you just sense the freedom?? With 4 cars parked in the street and driveway, we were all nervous!

I love this shot! Mason driving crazy. Grant riding and laughing. Wyatt sitting on the floor and squealing. Luke shooting a gun. Yep, all seems normal to me!

No comments: